Friday, February 17, 2006

You are not married! Are you!

Dear Sir,
Head of Egyptian American Bank,

My name is ……and I worked in …....... since 2002. Your credit cards representative had come to us and persuaded me and some of my colleges to make credit cards so we buy any thing we want without paying at once.
I gave your representative my ID and all paper he requested for. After a month your representative tell me and all my single colleges that the bank refuse to give us credit cards because we are not Married!
Sir, do you think if I was married I will be in need of your dam credit card?
If you are a married woman you have two options:
Option A: I will let my husband pay for all my shopping.
Option B: I will not buy all these things at all because we must save money for our baby.
You know sir, your representative give a hope: if you only become a senior ….. -----Now I'm junior…---- you could have our credit although of being single girl………..
But at that time I will not be single so I will not be in need of your f' credit card…………….Thanks for saving money of Egyptians.

1 comment: