Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Rape her again and again and again

"They told me that your son squealed like a girl when they nailed him to the cross and your wife moan like a harlot when they rape her again and again and again"
said Kommodis

"
The time you honoring yourself has come to an end, highness"
Maximus replied.

These words are the best part, in my view, in Gladiator movie. These words always sound in my ears and make my body chilled every time I watch the movie.
The Cesar wanted to make Maximus nervous so that give an excuse to kill him in front of the public.
The man buried the sorrow inside his heart and just believed that there will be an end and he would make it but "not yet"!
Oh god I feel that this sight is repeated every day and every moment:
Our beloved Egypt, They raped you, raped your past, raped your present and raped your future and you still moaning.
But It is not a moaning of joy… It is a moaning of pain and shame but believe my beloved: there will be an end. It will come soon.

1 comment:

افكار حائرة said...

the end will come when we cooperate to raise our countery -egypt- and it is so hard