Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Kissing the girls

It was so long ago, since I was 15 years old.. I never used to look at any guy kissing his girl in movies. that was not due to my faith or being a muslim- being a muslim, you should not stare at opposite sex or exciting pictures..
It was because a novel I read. It may by Ihsan Abdel-Kodos, I did not remember exactly...All what I remember was that the guy in the novel divorce his beloved girl because he discovered that she kissed him well...
--Who teaches you to kiss? he asks- He thaught she may be kissed before by someone else-.
--no one I never kiss anyone before. she replies.
Oh God If I looked to movies stars kissing eachother I will be a good kisser so my future beloved husband will leave me.
When In was 22 years old, I thaught that I could have a little look and when get married I could cheat on him-I think the best kisser is Nicolas Cage-
since that day I could not stop staring at a man kisses a woman in TV.
Nowadays I try to stop that not because I will get married but because I try be a good muslim girl.

1 comment:

افكار حائرة said...

kissing is not good as you think
its only benefits is exitation and initiation os datinfg,nothing more